Expert Podiatrist on the Upper West Side in NYC
Dr. Brad Schaeffer is a Board Certified Foot Surgeon with the ABFAS. He trained at a Comprehensive Foot & Ankle Reconstructive Surgical Residency Program at Hoboken University Medical Center. After residency, Dr. Schaeffer has continued training and crafting his skillset in cutting edge surgical techniques and regenerative medicine.
My Feet Are Killing Me
Dr. Schaeffer was discovered for the hit TLC show, “My Feet Are Killing Me.” Dr. Brad, as he is known on the show, is known to bring his compassion and expertise of Podiatric Medicine to his patient’s lives that have seemingly lost hope.
Aside from the success of the TV show, Dr. Schaeffer is known to bring his eye of aesthetic medicine and attention to detail to every patient that he treats!
Dr. Brad Schaeffer's Education
- Board Certified in Foot Surgery with the American Board of Foot And Ankle Surgery
- Hoboken University Medical Center; 3 Year Comprehensive Foot & Ankle Reconstructive Surgical Residency
- Doctor of Podiatric Medicine; Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Bachelor of Science; Palm Beach Atlantic University, Palm Beach, Florida
- Collegiate Baseball Athlete at Palm Beach Atlantic University
Outside of his Upper West Side Podiatry Office
When Dr. Brad Schaeffer is not busy treating patients in his NYC office, you may catch him in the gym. Dr. Schaeffer believes in staying both mentally and physically fit in order to be the best version of himself. You might also catch him singing along to the latest hits in his Jeep while cruising through Manhattan. Dr. Schaeffer is a Pennsylvania native and is very close to his family. You can follow Dr. Schaeffer and stay up to date by following his Instagram!